ITALWEBER, company specializes in everything related to the fuse, is able to offer the widest variety of fuses and fuseholders available on the Italian market which can satisfy all your needs. In the catalog you will find more than 4,000 different items, and the quality is guaranteed by Italweber brand, a brand that, since 1960, is synonymous with total reliability.
Here we propose the various families of fuses included in the Italweber offer (for any additional information, please consult our Internet site italweber.it):
- 5×20 and 6,3×32 miniature glass and steatite fuses; usedfor protectionof electronic cards(fast-acting or high speed) or to protectcircuits withsmall surge currents(time-delay type); rated voltagereaches500Vfor steatite models,current valuesare between32mAand
- D and D0 fuses (also called Diazed and Neozed) are still widely used, for example, in the interlocked sockets.
- Cylindrical industrial fuses (CH series). Due to their compactness and affordability, they are the ideal choice for the protection of circuits and equipment in which the rated current is not exceed 125A. Are available the gG type (for general use), aM type (specific for motor protection) and gR / aR type (for electronic equipment protection). The series BCH fuseholders guarantee performance and design at the highest level. There is also a line of 10×38 fuses and fuse holders used in dc until 1000V DC, ideal for protection in photovoltaic systems.
- Blade type fuses (NH series – DIN 43620). These fuses are the most commonly used in the industrial world. They are available in the categories gG, aM and gR / aR. The rated currents are between 2A (NH-00) and 1600A (NH-4a) and voltages between 500V and 690V. We have fuses NH-00C “Kombi”, equipped with a double reporting of the intervention, and the innovative three-pole fuseholders for the fuses size 00, in which the IP20 protection can be achieved with the use of only four additional components (compared to 13 components normally required).
- High speed fuses for fixing with bolt (DIN 43653). Available in many sizes (up to 1250V and 1400A) are used for the protection of all those electronic devices frequently used in industrial and very sensitive to power surges. Their rapid response and very low values of let-through energy ensure a comprehensive and reliable protection of such equipment.
- High speed fuses with BS88 standard (approved according to British standards BS). Rated current are until 700A and can also be used up to 450V DC. Used for example for protection of electronic equipment, UPS, etc..
- Fuses UL and CSA approved, specifically for the North American market and available in all classes of intervention (RK1, RK5, J, CC, etc..), As identified by American standards ..
- Medium Voltage fuses. Available for nominal voltages from 36kV to 7,2kV, are suitable for installation indoors and outdoors and can be used for protection of transformers LV / MV, MV motors and other applications in medium voltage. The standard version has a striker that comes with an initial force equal to 50N. There are also versions with strikers having strength of 80 and 120N, these types also have internal thermal protection. We have also a variety of accessories for MV stations: insulating mats with various thicknesses, platforms, gloves, plier devices, voltage detectors, etc..
- Fuses for special applications. Are available ranges of fuses dedicated to specific areas of use, for example for the protection of batteries, for applications in the railway sector, for application in the telecommunications sector, for the automotive industry, etc.. Otherwise we have fuses with special size or special features.
However, our technical support service can provide any other type of special and particular fuse on the world market. Think about a fuse means think about Italweber.