Our series of CF transformers in both single-phase and three-phase versions has obtained EAC certification for the Eurasian markets. The certification obtained is part of the project to offer all the necessary approvals to operate all over the world. The certification requires a technical passport in Russian language and a legal representation on the territory, […]
On 11 December 2020 Italweber spa, a leading company in the production and distribution of products for electrical protection and safety, owner of 75% of the shares in the subsidiary Italweber Elettra srl, acquired the remaining 25% belonging to the founder Stefano Renon. The operation, even in a difficult historical moment due to the pandemic, […]
We’re pleased to invite you to visit us at Middle East Electricity 2019 in Dubai, from 5 to 7 March: one of the most exciting Exhibitions for Italweber Group. You will fin us at Italian Pavillion, Stand H3 A20.