The situation regarding the regulations concerning the transformers approved is not well defined, often demands lead to the provision of non-compliant products that do not pass inspections.
Italweber Elettra is able to offer a range of approved products among the most comprehensive in Europe.
Here we illustrate the various levels of approval.
The starting point of all approved products is the insulation system this means that all components of the insulation system of the transformer must be tested to evaluate the interactions between them.
The resin impregnation is the main element of the system so is necessary to determine whether the other elements of the system such as bobbins, cards, tapes and insulation of the wires may have adverse reactions to the final isolation transformer.
Once you choose the insulation system, within which there are all approved products can not use components beyond those indicated, is allowed to show on the data label of the transformer, the reference number of the Insulation System adopted.
This does not mean that the transformer is approved but rather we have adopted a system that provides security-related isolation.
To obtain the UL, CSA, ENEC approval, we must submit our transformers to various specific tests for each certification body. Sometimes UL and CSA accepted in reciprocally approved products.
Our range of approved transformers can be summarized as follows:
- OMX Single phase Control Insulating and Safety Transformers, thermal class F, cURus approved
- OCM Single phase Control Transformers, thermal class B, cURus CSA ENEC KEMA approved
- OMT Single phase Control Safety and Insulating Tranformers, thermal class B, UL thermal class 105°C, cURus CSA ENEC KEMA approved
- OTT three phase control transformers, cCSAus thermal class B, cURus thermal class F.
- OAM Single phase autotransformers cURus CSA ENEC KEMA approved.
- OAT Three phase autotransformers cURus CSA ENEC KEMA approved.
- OIM OIT OF Reactors cCSAur,cURur approved.