The ISOFLEX Series is made up of various families of products, all of which are used as accessories for electric panel.
Below are listed the product families included in the section ISOFLEX: insulated flexible copper bars; copper braids; copper bars “full”; copper bars with threaded holes; accessories for copper bars; busbar support system and accessories for busbar systems; insulators and plastic pillars; metal spacers; terminals and power distribution; fixing systems.
Particularly, the flexible copper bars are made up by copper sheets inserted in and protected by a self-extinguishing PVC insulation. Inside the sheets can move freely, offering unlimited possibilities for bending and twisting. They can be used for cabling and electrical connections in distribution panels, for connections between equipment and the busbar, as connection joints, and so on. therefore, this is a modern and aesthetically efficient and quick connection system for wiring electrical panels. In fact, maintaining the same rated current load value, we obtained a considerable saving of section compared to the use of a standard cable. The wide range available, consisting of over 90 different types, can meet any application requirement. The advantages of using flexible copper bars instead of cables, are: saving section, space-saving, time-saving in the design and implementation of a panel, granting him a modern and professional look.
In addition to flexible copper bars we offer many accessories to simplify and make more efficient the work of the installer or panel builder. Among these are:
- Copper bars with threaded holes: they simplify greatly the role of the installer because they are copper bars, available in various sizes, which have already been drilled and tapped at the factory, so that the customer can avoid executing this process.
- Universal bars supports: are able to accommodate both bars 5 mm and 10 mm of thickness; and all this without any additional accessory.
- Flexible bars anchoring support: fixed on a DIN rail by means of rotatable brackets, guarantee the impossibility of detachment even in case of strong mechanical stresses caused by short circuits.
- Anchor supports for flexible bars: each support is fixed on a DIN rail through rotatable brackets, and this guarantee the impossibility of detachment even in case of strong mechanical stresses caused by short circuits.
- Terminals for wires connection: allow a fast and secure attachment of cables or flexible bars to the bar system. Be noted that these terminals can be placed directly on the copper bars filled (with a thickness of 5 or 10 mm and width 12 to 30 mm), without the need to perform no processing. To meet every need of the users are available in a large number of versions that can accommodate cables with cross sections up to 300 mm².
The other product families in the Isoflex Series are as follows:
- Insulators: there are over 100 different types of insulators and spacers pillars, made of red polyester resin loaded with glass fibers. The robustness of the products ensures a high resistance, both to the electrical stresses and to the mechanical ones. A central band hexagonal (in the case of the isolators), or positioned in the lower part (in the case of spacing pillars) allows their easy fastening. The female threaded inserts, incorporated at the two ends, are of different sizes, and allow the use of these products in any application situation.
- Steel Spacers: The spacers hexagonal male-female are ideal for applications in mechanical, electrical and electronic industry. They are made of high-strength steel, galvanic treatment. The Spacers can be overlapped, so you can always get the desired height.
- Terminal blocks: the terminals of the Clampo series are made of polyamide body and metal parts in tin-plated aluminum. They are available in many different versions, all with very compact dimensions, both for mounting on DIN rail and for fixing on a mounting plate. The head of the tightening bolts is hexagonal. It is possible to connect both copper cables that of aluminum cables, up to a maximum cross-section of 240 mm2. The rated current up to 425A. They can be used up to a maximum working temperature equal to 80°C. All terminals blocks are UR homologated.
- Power distribution blocks: the power distribution blocks are the most compact and flexible solution for the distribution of electricity within any type of electrical panel. They are easily mounted on a DIN rail and are available in a wide variety of versions. The version CU can be connected with copper cables; the version AL can be connected either with copper or aluminum conductors up to 240 mm2. All products have an IP20protection degree. The rated current up to 800A and rated voltages up to 1000V AC / 1500V DC make these products able to be used for any application required.
- Components for fixing systems: The fixing systems are the link between the supporting structure and the components that constitute the various technological installations, mainly the electrical system, but also the lighting system, the air conditioning system, etc.. A wide variety of products is available, all made with high quality materials, and able to meet any application requirement. All products have a special finishing to avoid any risk of corrosion of the material, and can therefore be used in any type of environment, indoor or outdoor.