The enclosures and the panels of CUBO series are the result of long time research carried out at fully complying with the safety requirements of electrical systems and equipment. These enclosures are made of materials with particular characteristics such as: polyester, polycarbonate and ABS. They are successfully used in various industrial branches since they offer many applications in the most different conditions, removing the inconveniences of the metal boxes and determining a successful economy of the plant and of the operating costs. In fact, although the enclosures in plastic are lighter than metal, their resistance to mechanical shock is still very high. Another advantage with respect to the cassette metal is the easy workability.
In addition, all enclosures in Series CUBE can be “customized”, i.e. they can be modified in various ways depending on the needs of customers (for example, by piercing the walls, already providing it with cable, printing on them the customer’s logo , diagrams, etc.). In the standard the color of the enclosures is gray RAL 7035, on request can be supplied in various colors, using two different methods (painting or use of materials pre-colored). Special paints can also create an effect “wood” or effect “marble.”
The high quality of materials and working is demonstrated by the numerous product approvals obtained (FIMKO, UL, German Lloyd, etc.). The reference standards are EN 50298, EN 60529 (protection classes IP) and EN 50102 (mechanical resistance).
Among the numerous number of enclosures available, we include:
- Enclosures Series CUBO D: specific to OEM segment (electronic boards, electrical components or tires, etc.), Available in 17 different sizes (both polycarbonate and ABS), protection class is IP66 / 67;
- Enclosures Series CUBO S: made of polycarbonate and ABS, have 17 different models, with depths from 75 to 150 mm. Side walls can be smooth or pre-incised. For both series, the protection class is IP66 / 67;
- Enclosures Series CUBO O: made of polycarbonate and ABS, are defined for general use. They have 7 different sizes and a depth of 130 mm. They are, however, accessorized with additional walls to increase at will the total depth. The walls are smooth and the protection class is IP66 / 67. Like the CUBO O, the enclosures CUBO C have the same size and features, but the side walls are pre-incised. For these two series there are numerous auxiliary accessories (flanges, stainless covers, special screws, etc.).
- Enclosures Series CUBO P: offer the advantage of modularity; made of polycarbonate, they are ideal for use in battery. The peculiarity of these enclosures is the presence of side walls completely open on 4 sides, ensuring the possibility to assemble internally any equipment with easy operation, for the hands and for the tools. The degree of protection is IP65.
- Wall Paintings in polyester: are panels with degree of protection IP65, with solid door or transparent porthole and equipped with all the accessories required for the insertion of any type of equipment modules.
- Enclosures Series CUBO A: enclosures in aluminum, with degree of protection IP66.
- Enclosures Series CUBO E: enclosures made of stainless steel with IP66 degree of protection.